I have an old Timberline fireplace insert. I want to get an adapter for its 8" diameter and a flex chimney liner. What adapter and liner do you recommend? I have a 2 story chimney.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:34 PM

Our Answer:

For your application, a reducer directly off the appliance would be necessary. An item such as the Selkirk 304-Alloy Heat-Fab Saf-T Reducer - 8 inch to 6 inch would be the correct product for you. Although I do not know your exact footage, a liner kit would then be next. A popular seller is the 6 inch x 25-ft. HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Alloy Chimney Re-Liner Pipe. If you would like to provide the dimensions of your chimney flue, I will be happy to recommend the correct top plate and chimney cap to finish the installation.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful