I have a boat dock with A frame that uses fence post aluminum poles. I would like to replace the tarp with something that can be hooked to the aluminum poles with the small bungee tarp cords. What do you recommend?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 06:12 PM

Our Answer:

If you wish to use bungees, we recommend a tarp with grommets. You will find this feature on most of the tarps we carry under the features section of each item if it is available.

From Section Page: Heavy Duty Tarps

ID: heavy-duty-tarps

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful