What is the difference between "Hay Covers", "Hay Tarps" and the universal tarps you sell? Are the corners reinforced?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 06:13 PM

Our Answer:

Hay covers and hay tarps are synonymous on our site. We sell universal tarps that can be used for multiple purposes. The corners are reinforced on this item.

From Section Page: Hay Covers & Hay Tarps

ID: hay-covers---hay-tarps

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful