I need a replacement part "H" - a corner with a three way connector. Is that what part "H" is?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 06:22 PM

Our Answer:

You are correct. Part H is indeed the correct letter to identify the replacement corner bracket for the Caravan Traveler Canopy.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful