My Quik Shade was vandalized and the frame was destroyed. Who can I contact to buy frame parts to replace the one's that were either bended or broke?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 06:30 PM

Our Answer:

You will need to contact QuikShade directly to get replacement parts. You can reach them at: 800-248-5327 or

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful