I have recently purchased a house that has a dual sided fireplace, meaning it is open on both sides to two different rooms. Is there a wood burning insert available with a blower that I can purchase? I need this to help heat the house.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:44 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a see through wood burning fireplace insert.

From Page: Wood Burning Fireplace Inserts

Page ID: wood-burning-fireplace-inserts

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful