I bought 6" insulated stove pipe a few years ago, unopened, new. I'm looking at a 7" wood cook stove, can I use the 6" with adapter?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:44 PM

Our Answer:

We do offer this Snap-Lock Black Steel Stovepipe 7-Inch Male to 6-Inch Female Reducer which you may be able to use to make a connection from the 7" flue wood stove to your 6" stovepipe, if it is single-wall, 24-gauge pipe.

From Page: Stove Pipe

Page ID: stove-pipe

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful