I have a broken back panel on a wood burning fireplace. I have no clue what make of fireplace. The dimensions of the panel are 17" tall x 22.5" wide x 1.25 "thick. Do you have a panel kit that will work?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:44 PM

Our Answer:

We do indeed have universal replacement refractory panels available by Hargrove. You may view the panel here. These panels can be cut to fit the dimensions necessary for your fireplace with a masonry saw blade. We also have them available in a larger 24"x40" size if necessary.

From Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

Page ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful