I'd like to replace my current Empire gas wall heater with the FMI Cottage fireplace. It is a natural gas, 35000 BTU, direct vent with the vent in the rear. Would this work?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:45 PM

Our Answer:

The FMI Cottage fireplace could certainly be used in place of the your current wall heater. Direct venting through the outside wall is relatively simple in most circumstances. You'll need to check and make sure that your current heater is direct vented as well. Most older Empire heaters are natural vent types that vent vertically.

From Page: Direct Vent Fireplaces

Page ID: direct-vent-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful