I have the 12 x 12 Eureka Breeze and two of my poles were bent during a severe wind last year. I would like to replace those poles and don't know where I can get them.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:47 PM

Our Answer:

You will need to contact Eureka directly. You can do this at 1-800-572-8822

From Page: Eureka Camping Tent Accessories

Page ID: eureka-camping-tent-accessories

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful