What is the base that covers the complete chimney top called and is it ordered separately?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:47 PM

Our Answer:

It sounds like you're searching for a chase-top flashing. This device seals the top of the chimney. These can be purchased or custom fabricated from sheet metal. Unfortunately, this is not an item that we carry.

From Page: Chimney Caps

Page ID: chimney

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful