I have a Majestic insert, fan, and log lighter. It's 42" and built circa 1989. It needs a rear panel which looks like the one pictured here. Do you have any?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:47 PM

Our Answer:

While the original panels are no longer available for this unit, the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24" X 28" - 42428 is a universal model that can work in almost any application. It can be cut with a circular saw fitted with a masonry cutting wheel.

From Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

Page ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful