i need to vent two class 1 appliances total 100,000 btu's on outside wall much like a class A chimney, can i do this with b vent?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:47 PM

Our Answer:

Type B gas vent pipe would need to be installed into an enclosed chase where it cannot be exposed to the elements. In order to determine the proper vent size to use, please advise on the information below Length of Vent Run Size of flue collars on each appliance

From Page: Gas Vent Pipe

Page ID: gas-vent-pipe

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful