This looks like what I need. Is it a 120VAC input and a 3VAC output?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 12:55 PM

Our Answer:

This is indeed a 120VAC to 3VAC transformer that is intended to work with Dexen 3 volt electronic ignition modules.

From Page: Dexen Electronic Ignition Valve Wall Adapter

Manufacturer's Product Number: 351

Our SKU: HPC-351

Page ID: hpc-351

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful