What do you use for pipe to get the heat and cold air return from the stove to the house?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 28 October 2013 01:12 PM

Our Answer:

Standard galvanized rigid ductwork can be used for this application. If the duct is not enclosed in any way, you will need to use ductwork with internal insulation to keep condensation from forming and to prevent a loss of heat.

From Page: US Stove Outdoor 1600EF Outdoor Coal and Wood Furnace with Blower

Manufacturer's Product Number: 1600EF

Our SKU: USS-1600EF

Page ID: uss-1600ef

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful