I asked this question before but forgot to include the need for a replacement bottom. I have a 1985, Dallas Corporation, National Fireplace Division, Model NF-236 with a deteriorating rear panel AND bottom. What is the best solution to repair it?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:44 PM

Our Answer:

Because this is an older, discontinued line of fireplace, the original panels are no longer available. Instead, a universal set of refractory panels must be cut to fit. Our most popular kit is the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2. One of the panels can be used for the back and the other can be used for the hearth panel. Another option would be to use a single panel for the back, such as the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch. You could then use castable cement to resurface or reform the hearth panel, as this would keep the smooth appearance it has now.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful