I have a gas fireplace and all the connections to get the gas line to the outside of the house, but I do not have the propane tank, the valve, or connection piece to connect the tank. Is there a special connector or regulator piece needed?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:44 PM

Our Answer:

Most installations will require the use of a gas regulator, flexible connector, and nipple to connect to the propane valve. However, the type of regulator and size of the line will depend entirely on the fireplace. There should be a chart in the owner's manual that will give a breakdown for required gas pressure and the recommended supply line. Usually, a regulator can be purchased from a local plumbing supplier.

From Section Page: Fireplace Accessories

ID: fireplace-accessories

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful