Hello, I have a Superior Fireplace Co. (SFC) model KR-38 fireplace that has a cracked ceramic fiber brick liner on the back wall. Do you have a replacement panel or panel set? The unit is about 12 years old and is otherwise in good shape.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:44 PM

Our Answer:

Superior has now been absorbed by Lennox Hearth Systems. While we do have universal refractory panels that can be utilized in all brands of fireplace, I do not carry ceramic liners for the Superior brand. These units use a particular set of ceramic liners and it will be necessary to contact Lennox Hearth to see if the panels are still available. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful