I have a wood burning fireplace in my house. It is a "kit" unit with ceramic panel inserts. Through years of use the rear panel has started to delaminate and fall apart. I am looking for replacement panels. Do you have any suggestions?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:44 PM

Our Answer:

We have a couple of options for your situation. First, if you have the model and manufacturer of your unit, we can check availability for a replacement panel for your unit. If you cannot get that information, we do have some universal replacement refractory panels for wood-burning fireplaces. Please see the following links: (One 24"h x 28"w Panel) Universal Fireplace Refractory Panels 1 (Two 24" h x 40"w Panels)Universal Fireplace Refractory Panels 2 These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

From Section Page: Wood Burning Fireplace Inserts

ID: wood-burning-fireplace-inserts

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful