If I am replacing vented gas logs with ventless ones do I need to have a plumber do this for insurance purposes? The gas lines are already there and functioning, simply turned off at the gas logs this time.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

When making any gas connections, I highly recommend have a licensed plumber do the work. They will be equipped with the tools to properly seal and leak test their connections.

From Section Page: Vent Free Fireplace Inserts

ID: vent-free-fireplace-inserts

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful