I have an air insulated class A chimney pipe that needs a new cap. The current one seems to allow water into the stove. How should I measure the size cap required? Is it the inside diameter of the current pipe?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Yes, please measure the inside diameter of your pipe. Being able to identify the manufacturer/model information of the pipe will also be helpful, if you want a factory replacement.

From Section Page: Chimney Caps

ID: chimney-caps

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful