I have a masonry wood-burning fireplace that we use with a vented gas log (natural gas). I would like to have something that would get the heat back into the room. Any suggestions on products or where to look?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

The only product on the market that can be used with a masonry fireplace is a grate heater. An example is the Stoll 20 in. W x 17 in. D Grate Heater for Vented Gas Logs. The heater would take the place of your current grate and would provide circulation of heat to the room. The product uses a heat exchanger system to pull heat from the grate and force air through a tube at the front of the assembly. The unit can also be used in conjunction with many styles of glass door enclosures.

From Section Page: Gas Fireplaces

ID: gas-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful