I am looking for a blower system that will work with my standard gas logs, that would take the heat from under the logs and bring it up the back then over top of my logs and out into the room. What would work?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

We currently offer two products that may work for your application. Please see both the Stoll 20 in. W x 17 in. D Grate Heater as well as the Stoll 24 in. W x 20 in. D Grate Heater.

From Section Page: Gas Logs

ID: gas-logs

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful