I need the replacement brick liner for a Superior BRF-3875. Do you know which part number I need? I really only need the rear piece. The sides are in good shape. I could even cut a piece to fit if required.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not have the manufacturer-specific panel that you are looking for, as we are not a Lennox/Superior dealer. However, we do offer some universal refractory panels that will work for your wood-burning fireplace. Please see the following links: One 24"h x 28"w Panel Two 24" h x 40"w Panels These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw.

From Section Page: Fireplace Insert Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-insert-panels-and-liners

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful