I have an older model Napoleon Gas Fireplace insert and need to know how it is vented (It's a B-vent Fireplace.) The insert has a hole on the top of it with an aluminum flexi pipe that goes up the chimney.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

It appears you would need a kit like this: Venting kit This is also available in 25-, 30- and 35-foot lengths. This product has a 3" inner diameter.

From Section Page: Napoleon Fireplaces

ID: napoleon-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful