We have a Heatilator HB36AI. We need to replace the back refractory panel. I measure it to be 16 1/2 X 20". Is that size available, or do I get a larger one and cut it to size? Should I re-measure?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Aside from purchasing the original panel directly from a Heatilator dealer, a universal replacement would be the next best way to proceed. We offer the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch that can be cut to fit the size of the original panel. I recommend removing the back panel and using it as a template to mark and cut the new panel. This is the best way to ensure the brick pattern will line up.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful