The back liner in my fireplace has a hole in it where the logs I've thrown in have punctured it and it needs to be replaced. Which liner would be best and can I attach the new liner over the old?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Without the model number of your fireplace, we cannot check for the factory replacements, which may still be available. However, we do offer some universal refractory panels that will work for your woodburning fireplace. Please see the following links: One 24"h x 28"w Panel Two 24" h x 40"w Panels These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw. They are suitable for use as side, rear and floor panels inside any manufactured woodburning fireplace. Your old panels would need to be removed.

From Section Page: Fireplace Insert Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-insert-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful