We have a Temtex TFC 36-2 fireplace insert. The decorative brick inserts are crumbling. Do I need to order specific replacement panels, or can they be replaced with some type of universal kit?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

While we do not have the manufacturer-specific panel that you are looking for, we do offer some universal refractory panels that will work for your wood-burning fireplace. Please see the following links: One 24" h x 28" w Panel. Two 24" h x 40" w Panels. These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw. They are suitable for use as side, rear and floor panels inside any wood-burning fireplace.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(4 vote(s))
Not helpful