I am removing my old fireplace and replacing it with a wood-burning stove insert. I was wondering what kind of pipe I need inside the chimney, and how far up will I need to go with the pipe?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

The type of pipe you will need will depend on the model of the fireplace. You can also fill out our Chimney Pipe Design and Quote Form.

From Section Page: Stove Pipe

ID: stove-pipe

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful