I have a Martin AC36 fireplace and the bottom refractory plate is coming apart and needs to be replaced. I know that Martin is out of business. Is there a replacement that I can purchase?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

While we do have universal refractory panels that can replace the side and back walls, we do not carry a hearth panel for this purpose. One alternative is to use the original hearth panel as a reference and create a wooden form to pour a replacement panel. A product such as the Rutland Castable Refractory Fireplace Cement - 25 Pound Tub could be used for this purpose.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(2 vote(s))
Not helpful