I have an Empire Comfort Systems vented fireplace with a remote. The model number is VFSV-18C-1. I need to replace the log set. Can you advise me which log set that I should order?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Upon researching the information you provided, this model number is for the log set only which is no longer manufactured. In order to replace the existing set, you would need to purchase a complete new log set and burner system. The firebox itself will have a different model number from the logs, and can be used with any vent-free log assembly, provided that the replacement burner dimensions match your firebox. For safety reasons, manufacturers do not offer replacement vent-free burners and log sets separately. We would be happy to guide you in choosing a new log set and burner assembly if you can provide us with your firebox dimensions. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

From Section Page: Vented Gas Logs

ID: vented-gas-logs

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful