I'm looking for the gas line that actually goes inside a fireplace to disperse the flame. I'm not sure exactly what it's called though, so I'm having a little trouble finding it.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Just to clarify, would this be something that is used in a brick fireplace or a manufactured (metal) fireplace? I am also a little unclear about the part you are referring to. We have gas burners that usually are covered with a thin layer of sand or embers that are used to fan/disperse the flame and give a more natural looking appearance.

From Section Page: Gas Connection Accessories

ID: gas-connection-accessories

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful