I have a back panel that is 20 1/2 by 17 1/2. Not sure what kind but it's within a wood-burning fireplace. What do you have to replace it with? I see most of yours are 20 x 24.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we would not be able to provide a direct fit panel without first knowing the manufacturer name and model number of the fireplace. With this information, we can check availability of the original panel. Otherwise, a universal panel, such as the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch would need to be purchased and cut to size as a replacement.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful