We have a wood burning table with a fire pit. The pan where we actually burn the wood has rotted out. Do you sell replacement parts? We have a 22"/23" square pan in the table.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

While we do sell some replacement parts for existing products, I do not have a square pan with those dimensions. Do you have any manufacturer information or a model number for the item? This may allow me to special order something for you. Please advise at your convenience.

From Section Page: Fire Pit Accessories

ID: fire-pit-accessories

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful