I have a True Heat model # HS36 and the brick inserts are falling apart. Do you have something that I can use to replace the inserts or do I need to get a whole new firebox?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

True Heat is indeed out of business and parts are no longer available for their products. However, we do offer universal refractory liners that can be cut to fit and installed into fireplaces that are still in good shape otherwise. For your application, you will likely need the 2 panel kit, which is the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2. Depending on the sizing of your floor panel, a third panel may need to be added as well. While the cost of the panels may come close to a complete fireplace replacement, it will save you the hassle of removing the old box and switching out the chimney to a different brand.

From Section Page: Fireplace Insert Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-insert-panels-and-liners

(5 vote(s))
Not helpful