The concrete on the bottom of my gas fire place insert is cracked and chipped apart. Can I replace it with a panel if I cut it to fit? Do I cut it with a diamond blade?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Yes, a universal replacement panel can be cut to size and used as the floor for your firebox. We recommend this Hargrove refractory panel: Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch. This panel is 3/4" thick and can be cut to size with a tile saw or masonry blade.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful