I need two 16"w X 20" h and one 24"w X 20" h, and I need one for the base. It is trapezoid shaped: 24" long in the back and 36" long in the front. Do you have them?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

The vast majority of our replacement brick panels are produced for specific fireplaces. However, we do have a couple that can be cut down to size. Please follow the below link to view one of these items. Hargrove Panels. If this option will not work for you, we can attempt to special order the exact panels for your fireplace.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful