I have a wood-burning fireplace that has a zone heating kit. It calls for B-vent pipe to run from the fireplace to the heat vent. Is there a substitute for B-vent?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

It is likely you could use either a rigid or flexible B-vent pipe to accomplish this, but it must be one of the two. B-vent piping has a dual wall setup and would be needed for proper clearances. We carry a large line of B-vent piping manufactured by Simpson Duravent and Metalfab.

From Section Page: Type B Vent Pipe

ID: type-b-vent-pipe

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful