I'm looking for a back replacement panel for a Marco fireplace. I hear they don't make them anymore, but figured you might now the replacement to use, Model B41CF.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not have the manufacturer-specific panel that you are looking for, but we do offer some universal refractory panels that will work for your wood-burning fireplace. Please see the following links: One 24"h x 28"w Panel. Two 24" h x 40"w Panels. These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful