I'm looking for an revolving electric light that I can put in my fireplace that will resemble a fire, or at least a "glow." Is anything like that available?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

What you describe is similar to the revolving lighted drum that is used to back light electric fireplaces and give the illusion of a fire. However, I do not carry a system that can be retrofitted to an existing fireplace. All products that use this system come with it as an integral part.

From Section Page: Fireplace Accent Lights

ID: fireplace-accent-lights

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful