What type of burner would I need for my fireplace? I have a screen and a glass door in front of it. My logs are a size 18" Real-Fyre. I live in a double-wide.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:45 PM

Our Answer:

The type of burner needed will depend directly on the model of logs that you currently have. Most 18" vented Real Fyre logs can work with the G45 burner system, however vent-free logs require the same type of vent-free burner system that they originally came with. Do you happen to know the model number or name of the logs that you have?

From Section Page: Gas Log Burners Only

ID: gas-log-burners-only

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful