What do you need to hook up propane logs? How is that done? Do you need a plumber, and is it cheaper to run than gas? I want to do a vented gas or propane.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

Yes, generally you would call a plumber and have him run a gas line to your masonry/brick or manufactured (steel) fireplace. If you have a manufactured unit, you would need to make sure that it is tested and listed for gas logs.

From Section Page: Propane Gas Fireplace Logs

ID: propane-gas-logs

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful