I am looking for something that can go on my chimney damper that will obviously tell me if it is open or closed. Do you have anything that can do that?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

We do offer a damper pull that has a cast handle, indicating whether the damper is opened or closed. The item is the UniFlame Solid Brass Fireplace Damper Pull.

From Section Page: Fireplace Accessories

ID: fireplace-accessories

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful