I have a Superior Gas Fireplace Dr500-cmn. I need to replace the refractory panels. Do you have panels or brick liners that would work for this unit?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

While we do not carry panels for the Superior brand of fireplaces, we do have universal panels that can be cut to fit. If the unit does indeed have concrete refractory panels, you may use either the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch single panel or the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2 kit as replacements. If the unit uses the lightweight ceramic panels, it will be necessary to contact a dealer of Lennox products, who purchased the Superior brand, to locate the correct replacements.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful