I have a ventless gas log insert in my fireplace and would like some sort of brass hood to deflect the heat from the mantel. What should I get?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

The type of hood needed will depend on the fireplace you have. Is this a manufactured fireplace or a site-built masonry unit? Do you have doors across the front of the fireplace opening? What is the width of the fireplace opening and the projection of the mantel?

From Section Page: Fireplace Accessories

ID: fireplace-accessories

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful