I need a rear refractory panel only for a Superior wood burning fireplace model# FR-3870 because mine has a crack in it. Do you sell those?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

We do carry universal refractory panels that can be cut to fit most models of wood burning fireplace. The suitable panel is the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch. Superior was purchased by Lennox Hearth Products, who we are not a dealer for. As such, we do not carry the original panel.

From Section Page: Fireplace Insert Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-insert-panels-and-liners

(2 vote(s))
Not helpful