I'm installing an insert in a fireplace where it already has double wall straight steel pipe 12" and 8". Do I need the 6" flex liner pipe?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

Yes, you will need 6" stainless steel liner to vent our wood-burning inserts. Please note that you need to make sure that your existing fireplace is listed to accept the particular model that interests you, and that the insert itself is able to be installed in a manufactured fireplace. You can see one example of our 6" stainless steel liner insert kits here: Stainless Steel liner insert kits.

From Section Page: Chimney Liners

ID: chimney-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful