I need the gas bar that goes under the fireplace grill to get a wood-burning fire started. What is that called and where do I find it?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

We do have a few gas starter pipes that will fit your need, though the exact item will depend on the gas type and where the gas line enters the firebox. Please see these items: For Natural Gas: Natural Gas Starter 1 Natural Gas Starter 2 Natural Gas Starter 3 For Propane: Propane Starter Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

From Section Page: Fire Starters

ID: fire-starters

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful