Do you have a heat-circulating blower for a vented gas fireplace FMI MODEL # CD36RN? If so, how much is it and what is the part number?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

Yes, the FMI CD36RN direct vent fireplace uses the BK model squirrel-cage blower. You can see it at the following link: FMI Rotary Type Fan Blower with Magnetic Attachment.

From Section Page: Fireplace Blowers and Fans

ID: fireplace-blowers-and-fans

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful