I just had a gas line put in my fireplace, that included a tube with holes where the fire comes out. What what kind of logs do I buy?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

It appears that you have a log lighter, not a gas burner. Log lighters use gas to assist in burning real wood logs, whereas a gas burner would use a ceramic or refractory log set.

From Section Page: Fireplaces

ID: fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful